Fine Homebuilding Issue #302 (October 2021)
Here's what's inside:
- Code-approved methods for making I-joists fire-safe
- There’s a lot to like about cross-laminated timbers. Will residential builders adopt this new product?
- Power of a pressure washer: Match the machine to the work for better results and fewer risks
- Pro electrician offers lessons that builders and remodelers should be incorporating in their projects
- Carbon-friendly construction is the new green building. Use this guide to build more responsibly
- The latest tools and materials to hit the home center
- Building industry experts answer reader questions
- FHB Interview: Tedd Benson, a legendary timber framer pushes the envelope of home building and remodeling
- Close date: 07/16/21
- Materials due: 07/23/21
- On-sale date: 09/15/21
To find out more:
For more details, contact the Fine Homebuilding Ad Sales Team at 800-309-8953, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.